Discover a probiotics supplement that makes a difference
ORDER 4LIFE PROBIOTICS HERE
• Healthy digestive function...|
• Promotes immune system wellness...
• Multiple strains of “good” bacteria...
• Inhibits growth of "bad" bacteria...
• Promotes normal bowel function...
• Efficient absorption of essential nutrients...|
• Requires no refrigeration...
• 10 billion live bacteria at time of manufacture...
• Shipped factory direct for freshness...
• Halal Certified, available in a vegetable cap...
What are Probiotics?
Probiotics are among the trillions of live microbial organisms that are naturally present in your body. Also known as “friendly” or “good” bacteria, probiotics help maintain intestinal wellness by promoting digestive function and nutrient absorption, as well as regular bowel function and health. They are a key component of the body’s immune defense system. As much as 80%.1
body’s immune tissue resides within the gut and is directly influenced by probiotic bacteria. In addition to inhibiting the growth of other bacteria, this good bacteria adheres to intestinal walls, reducing the availability for bad bacteria to take up residence along the wallsORDER 4LIFE PROBIOTICS HERE
The Secrets Of Probiotics
4Life Probiotics Supplement:
Contains billions of “good” bacteria to fortify our bodies with the microorganisms vital to good health. These organisms line the digestive tract and intestines, helping to combat illness-causing bacteria. A healthy level of probiotics in the body can help reduce bloating, constipation and indigestion and help maintain healthy digestive function and intestinal immune system health. Probiotics should be used to help maintain and restore the bacterial balance to support digestive system health.ORDER 4LIFE PROBIOTICS HERE
What Makes This 4Life Probiotics Product Unique
• 4Life Probiotics doesn’t require refrigeration and the easy-to-carry blister pack
makes it convenient to take along anywhere...
• 4Life probiotics are a concentrated formula that includes the five strains of “good” bacteria, providing a wider range of probiotic support
• 4Life Probiotics are manufactured to prevent heat, air and moisture from affecting the “good” bacteria
• Expert manufacturing techniques provides 10 billion live bacteria
at the time of manufacture and insure optimal live organism availability...
• Packaged in vegetable capsules, 4Life Probiotics enjoy a longer shelf life
• Halal CertifiedORDER 4LIFE PROBIOTICS HERE
4Life creates products of the utmost quality and efficacy. 4Life has made a commitment to uphold their product quality to the highest standards. They certify that all 4Life Transfer Factor® products will uphold the highest standards in product design and manufacturing.
When you purchase 4Life products, you can rest assured that you’re getting the very best. They guarantee it.
Click image to enlarge, click back button to return.ORDER 4LIFE PROBIOTICS HERE
Did You Know?
The adult human gut contains over 100 trillion bacteria from 400-500 different species.2
In a healthy gut, only a small percentage of the bacteria present are harmful. Unbalanced diet, lifestyle, antibiotics, stress and other factors can upset this balance and lead to digestive and health issues.ORDER 4LIFE PROBIOTICS HERE
Take one (1) or more capsules daily with 8 oz of fluid.
Serving Size: One (1) Capsule
Servings Per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving %DV
Probiotic Blend 10 Billion Organisms‡ †
Bifidobacterium lactis (HN019)
Bifidobacterium longum (BL05)
Lactobacillus rhamnosus (LR32)
Streptococcus thermophilus (ST21)
* Daily Value
‡ At time of manufacture
† Daily Value not establishOther Ingredients:
Microcrystalline cellulose, hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, carboxymethyl cellulose, stearic acid, vegetable capsule.Probiotics Side Effects:
Probiotics are generally considered safe. During a good bacteria reestablishment period, some mild bloating may occur. If you are pregnant, have HIV/Aids, or a transplant, consult a qualified professional.ORDER 4LIFE PROBIOTICS HERE
1. Granger, N., C. G. Kevil, and M. B. Grisham. 2006. Recruitment of inflammatory and immune cells in the gut: Physiology and pathophysiology. Pages 1137-1162 in Physiology
of the Gastrointestinal Tract. L. R. Johnson, D. E. Barrett, J. L. Merchant, F. K. Ghishan, H. M. Said and J. D. Wood, ed. Elsevier, Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
2. Hooper LV, Gordon JI. Commensal host-bacterial relationships in the gut. Science 2001;292:1115-8
Take a look at these products that complement 4Life Probiotics